This video is a part of Conservation Strategy Fund’s collection of environmental economics lessons and was made possible thanks to the support of Jon Mellberg and family. This series is for people who want to learn – or review – the economics of conservation. The Valuation series will look at the process of estimating the value of an ecosystem. This video takes a closer look at how to conduct a market-based approach to valuation of an ecosystem service.
To follow this series, subscribe to our YouTube channel. For more information on these and other trainings from Conservation Strategy Fund, check out: Previous videos in this series were made possible by the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and the Marcia Brady Tucker Foundation.
Links to better understand regression:
You won’t need to know this to understand this course, but here is a series on linear regression and multiple linear regression. They’re quite nice because he goes slow.
Simple Linear Regression (1 hour 20 minutes total):
Multiple Regression (2 hours 33 minutes total):
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- BỔN CUNG GIÁ LÂM TẬP 1 | Thu Trang, Trường Giang, Tiến Luật, Diệu Nhi, Sĩ Thanh, La Thành, Hoàng Phi
- Hưng Yên: Người dân chưa đồng tình với quyết định không khởi tố vụ án
- Thủ tục TRÍCH LỤC GHI CHÚ LY HÔN || Tư vấn pháp luật ||| Dịch vụ pháp lý
- Hà Tĩnh: Bắt 2 tiểu thương “đại náo” UBND huyện Kỳ Anh
- Toàn cảnh tình hình đại dịch COVID-19 ngày 6-4 – PLO