This video is a part of Conservation Strategy Fund’s collection of environmental economics lessons and was made possible thanks to the support of Jon Mellberg and family. This series is for people who want to learn – or review – the economics of conservation. The Valuation series will look at the process of estimating the value of an ecosystem. This video takes a closer look at how to conduct a market-based approach to valuation of an ecosystem service.
To follow this series, subscribe to our YouTube channel. For more information on these and other trainings from Conservation Strategy Fund, check out: Previous videos in this series were made possible by the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and the Marcia Brady Tucker Foundation.
Links to better understand regression:
You won’t need to know this to understand this course, but here is a series on linear regression and multiple linear regression. They’re quite nice because he goes slow.
Simple Linear Regression (1 hour 20 minutes total):
Multiple Regression (2 hours 33 minutes total):
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Điểm mới trong Luật đất đai 2013 – Luật sư Nguyễn Văn Hậu | ĐTMN 021014
- Mua nhầm đất khai hoang chuyển đất ở được không|Phạm Văn Nam
- Luật sư Tuấn trả lời câu hỏi độc giả về tranh chấp đất đai | Số 1
- Tổng kết khoá học Luật Lao động chuyên sâu tháng 6/2019
- Đóng Thuế Nhà Đất Hằng Năm Ở Mỹ Ra Sao !!!