In this video on Valuation methods, we are going to discuss the different methods of valuation.
What is Valuation Method?
Valuation method is one method which has the ability to incorporate all relevant factors which have effect of material on the fair price of Investment.
Top 3 Valuation Methods
#1 – Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Method:-
Discounted Cash Flow is the NPV of cash flows projected by the firm. Discounted Cash Flow Valuation method is based on the principle that the value of a business is intrinsically based on its capability of generating cash flows.
#2 – Comparable Company Analysis Valuation Method
Comparable Company Analysis Valuation Method involves comparing the operating metrics and valuation models of public companies with that of target companies.
#3 – Comparable Transaction Comp Valuation Model
Comparable Transaction Comp Valuation Method helps in understanding of multiples and premiums paid in a specific company and how private market valuations were assessed by other parties.
#4 – Asset-Based Valuation Model
This method takes into account the value of the assets and liabilities of a business.
#5- Sum of Parts Valuation Model
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Điểm mới trong Luật đất đai 2013 – Luật sư Nguyễn Văn Hậu | ĐTMN 021014
- Mua nhầm đất khai hoang chuyển đất ở được không|Phạm Văn Nam
- Luật sư Tuấn trả lời câu hỏi độc giả về tranh chấp đất đai | Số 1
- Tổng kết khoá học Luật Lao động chuyên sâu tháng 6/2019
- Đóng Thuế Nhà Đất Hằng Năm Ở Mỹ Ra Sao !!!