When you install Office 2016, you notice that you can’t customize the installation as previous versions. All components (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, OneNote, etc) will be installed when you run its setup.exe. This is convenience for user who wants to install everything of Office 2016. However, if you have limited disk space on C drive or you want to install only some specific component, for instance, Word and Excel, it would be a problem.
To fix the problem, you can use Office 2016 deployment tool. In this video, I show how to use the deployment tool and modify configuration.xml with any text editor to customize Office 2016 components that you want to install.
Office 2016 Deployment Tool
Reference for Click-to-Run configuration.xml file
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Intel lặng lẽ ra mắt dòng CPU Tiger Lake 10nm đầu tiên
- Cách thay đổi mật khẩu Wi-Fi
- How to Download Microsoft Office 2016 Full Version [ Direct Link + Torrent Link]
- Cài Ngôn Ngữ TIẾNG VIỆT – TRUNG – KOREAN – JAPAN cho Office 2016 Office 2019 Word/Excel 2019 SUCCESS
- Download, Install, Activate | MS Office 2016 Professional Plus