Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 44 with Roger Seheult, MD of
There is new evidence that loss of smell (anosmia) may be an indicator of COVD-19 infection. New reports also suggest that COVID-19 may cause conjunctivitis (pink eye), and be potentially spread through contact with the conjunctiva. Dr. Seheult discusses evidence about how untreated fever may be beneficial for fighting viral illnesses such as coronavirus.
Website LINKS from this video:
Some previous videos from this series (visit MedCram.com for the full series):
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 43: Shortages, Immunity, & Can a TB Vaccine (BCG) Help Prevent COVID-19?
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 42: Immunity to COVID-19 and is Reinfection Possible?
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 41: Shelter In Place, FDA Investigates Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19:
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 40: Ibuprofen and COVID-19 (are NSAIDs safe?), trials of HIV medications:
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 39: Rapid COVID-19 Spread with Mild or No Symptoms, More on Treatment:
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 38: How Hospitals & Clinics Can Prepare for COVID-19, Global Cases Surge:
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 37: The ACE-2 Receptor – The Doorway to COVID-19 (ACE Inhibitors & ARBs):
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 36: Flatten The COVID-19 Curve, Social Distancing, Hospital Capacities:
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 35: New Outbreaks & Travel Restrictions, Possible COVID-19 Treatments:
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 34: US Cases Surge, Chloroquine & Zinc Treatment Combo, Italy Lockdown:
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 33: COVID-19 Medication Treatment Trials, Global Testing Remains Limited:
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 32: Important Data from South Korea, Can Zinc Help Prevent COVID-19?
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 31: Mortality Rate, Cleaning Products, A More/Less Severe Virus Strain?
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 30: More Global COVID-19 Outbreaks, Vitamin D May Aid Prevention:
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 29: Testing problems, mutations, COVID-19 in Washington & Iran:
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 28: Practical Prevention Strategies, Patient Age vs. Case Fatality Rate:
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 27: Testing accuracy for COVID-19 (CT Scan vs. RT-PCR), California Cases and Coronavirus Los Angeles:
– Novel Coronavirus Epidemic Update 26: Treatment Updates, Stock Markets, Germany & San Francisco, Pandemic?
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 25: Vaccine Developments, Italy’s Response, and Mortality Rate Trends:
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 24: Coronavirus Infections in Italy, Transmissibility, COVID-19 Symptoms:
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 23: Infections in Kids & Pregnancy, South Korea, Spillover From Bats:
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 22: Spread Without Symptoms, Cruise Quarantine, Asymptomatic Testing:
– How Coronavirus Kills: Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) & Treatment:
Many other videos on COVID-19 and other medical topics (ECG Interpretation, hypertension, DKA, acute kidney injury, influenza, measles, mechanical ventilation, etc.) at MedCam.com
Speaker: Roger Seheult, MD
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
Produced by Kyle Allred, PA
Media Contact: Hayley@MedCram.com
MedCram medical videos are for medical education and exam preparation, and NOT intended to replace recommendations from your doctor.
#Coronavirus #COVID19 #SARSCoV2
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://bannhadian.com.vn/tin-hot/